- 6 Sovepladser
- 3 Soveværelser
- 1 Badeværelser
Located in El Puntal, this gorgeous holiday home has 3 bedrooms for 6 people. Ideal for friends or families, guests can relax in the swimming pool, enjoy a hot barbecue and access free WiFi at this pet-friendly property.You can go hiking or biking in the forest nearby, 1000 metres away. The town of Granada (10 km), the Costa Tropical (50 km), and Sierra Nevada Ski Resort (40 km) are worth visiting. You can enjoy delicious local meals at the restaurants, 3 kilometres away. The kitchen is well-equipped with coffee machine, oven, microwave and refrigerator. Two of the bedrooms have balconies from where you can enjoy stunning views of the mountain range. You can lounge in the private garden with several fruit trees. A tumble dryer and washing machine are also available. This child-friendly property also features a childrens bed and high chair. Electric heating is also available. Public transport is available 200 metres away while the nearest airport is 30 kilometres away.
In 2018 there are some new outdoor playing facilities available, like a basketball set, darts game and some toys for the little ones. Also a new dish washer was installed and some maintanance was done to the property.
- For groceries, the supermarket Spar at the entrance of the village Padul is very suitable.
- For big shopping in case of a longer stay, we recommend the Carrefour. Lies at the foot of exit Palacio de Congresos in Granada, cannot miss!
- For shopping in the city center of Granada, the car can be best parked in Parking San Anton, located immediately to the right when entering the Calle San Anton. There you can park reasonably cheap and the parking is easily accessible.
NEW: Nevada Shopping, a huge shopping center situated in Armilla at about 10 km from the house. More than 200 shops in all price ranges, food & drinks, cinema and an amusement hall for children!
This region offers something for everyone, here are some tips:
For culture lovers:
- Alhambra: this is really a must, a magnificent Moorish palace on the World Heritage List.
IMPORTANT: try to book tickets in advance on the internet, otherwise you have to line up early in the morning, hoping to get a ticket! If the site shows no availability, you can also buy the Granada Tourist Voucher, which also includes bus rides. You must then choose between a visit in the morning or in the afternoon.
NOTE: the time is stated to access the Palacio Nazaríes (inside the complex), NOT at the entrance of the complex itself!
- Albaycín: old town, with very authentic tapas occasions.
- Flamenco Show at the Sacromonte district: very passionate performance by gypsies, who loves well worth it!
For beach lovers:
- Salobreña and Motril are the nearest coastal resorts (+ \/ - 50 km.) On the Costa Tropical. Are reasonably directed to Spanish Tourism.
- Nerja is just down (+ \/ - 80km.) And is a larger and international resort.
- Windsurfing is also possible on the Rules waterresort (+\/- 30 km.)
For nature lovers:
- La Laguna: swamp area in Padul, from where hiking trails start.
- Lecrin Valley, the area around the village Lecrín is rich in orange and lemon groves. In the spring very beautiful when in bloom!
- Las Alpujarras: mountain located about 20 km. of the house. Lanjaron is famous for its medicinal waters and spas. There are also beautiful hiking trails in the region, Órgiva has lots to offer.
For winter sports enthusiasts:
- Sierra Nevada: the Southern most ski resort in Europe, which opens from December to April.
Also fun to just look around, there is also a skating rink.
Faciliteter - indendørs
Faciliteter - køkken
Faciliteter - udendørs
Priser per uge
Pris fra Kr. 3272 Kr. 8109