- 4 Sovepladser
- 2 Soveværelser
- 1 Badeværelser
This beautiful villa in Caldas da Rainha has 2 bedrooms to accommodate 4 people. Ideal for a family or friends, this property features a private garden, terrace and barbecue, so that you have a pleasant vacation. Perfect for a coastal vacation, this villa is just 200 m away from sea and 100 m away from the forest. Restaurants, cafes, shops and bars are located within 5 km, making it a convenient place to be in. With sleek and contemporary décor, this villa comes features all modern conveniences. When you are not basking in the garden or relaxing in the terrace, you can enjoy the barbecue meals. There is also an open kitchen, with microwave, fridge-freezer and washing machine. Parking is on-site. Motorway is 5 km away from the villa. Airport is also 82 km away.
Do you fancy a blossom walk in March?
Or do you want to see the prints of dinosaur legs in May? Or to the Dino Parque Lourinhã (www.dinoparque.pt)?
Do you want to enjoy a walk on the cliffs at Salir do Porto in June?
Or the wonderful old monasteries in Alcobaça and Batalha in the fall?
Or a city walk through Caldas da Rainha, where you can also visit the thermal bath of Queen Leonor.
Or would you rather go to the beach? In Sao Martinho you will find a child-friendly bay and in Foz do Arelho a lagoon and a wild sea.
That is all possible from our address!
Villa Cabana is located near two lively seaside resorts (San Martinho and Foz do Arelho), both at 4 kilometers from the house. Here it is possible to practice various forms of water sports (including surfing, kite surfing and windsurfing).
The region is the cultural heart of Portugal with historic cities:
- Óbidos: a fully walled medieval fortress town. Perfectly restored. Walk on the walls with battlements and enjoy the traditionally painted houses. 20 minutes by car from the Cabana.
- Nazaré: sickle-shaped beach with fishermen who repair their nets. Fisher women in traditional clothing sell fish and souvenirs. With a cable car to the Sítio viewpoint for the chapel and 18th century church. 25-minute drive away.
- Alcobaça: impressive monastery with a front of 221 meters! One of the Wonders of Portugal. It houses the tombs of Pedro and mistress Inês. 30 minutes drive.
- Penice: pleasant fishing port with excellent restaurants and beautiful beaches. Very famous surfing spot. The Berlenga islands, just off the coast, can be reached by boat. Peniche is a 40-minute drive away.
- Fátima, one of the largest pilgrimage sites in Europe. Impressive square with basilica and a beautiful modern cathedral: an hour away
- Batalha: impressive large ocher yellow sand-lime monastery; richly decorated with turrets, arches, pinnacles, pillars, railings, wheels and beautiful sculptures. Also one of the Wonders of Portugal. 45 minutes drive.
Lisbon is also easy to reach from the Cabana: there are many buses a day, but you can also be there by car in one hour.
There are many hiking options including the Serra de Candeeiros. A Grande Randonnee route runs past the house.
There are several golf courses nearby: Bom Sucesso, Praia d’el Rey and Royal Obidos can all be reached within half an hour.
At Rio Maior you can visit a salt mine, next to it are several terraces and restaurants.
Buddha Eden theme park near Bombarral is an oriental garden full of huge Buddha statues. There is also a wine tasting.
Faciliteter - indendørs
Faciliteter - køkken
Faciliteter - udendørs
Priser per uge
Pris fra Kr. 6271 Kr. 9135