Marwoods Farm is nestled in the tiny hamlet of Cove on the edge of the Exmoor National Park. It has far reaching views across the beautiful countryside and the nearby town of Bampton with its individual shops, restaurants and pubs is just a few miles away. Tiverton Castle and Bickleigh Mill are just some of the many attractions close by.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest Beach: Less than 24 miles
- Neares Amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Under floor heating, Jacuzzi spa pool (shared) available from 17th March - 3rd November and Christmas & New Year
- General: TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: Bedroom, ensuite shower room, cloakroom, open plan living/dining area/kitchen area, communal utility room
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair.
- Outdoors: Shared front garden but individual patio with outdoor furniture
- Access: Ample parking available
A discount of 10% is available should all of the cottages be booked together for a group of family or friends up to 14 people plus 4 babies. (The Workshop, The Gearing, Threshing Barn and Cider Pound).
A separate communal utility room provides washing machines and tumble dryer.
Please note this property does accept UK pets
Strand: 58 km
Lufthavn: 44 km
Butikker: 8 km
Restauranter: 8 km
Vand: 58 km
Tog: 20 km
Faciliteter - indendørs
0 Etage nr.
✓ Børne højstol
Ground floor: (open kitchen(cooker(ceramic), oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer), Living/diningroom(TV, DVD player), toilet(washbasin))
On the 1st floor: (Bedroom with bathroom(double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet))
jacuzzi, heating(Floor heating), garden furniture, parking, children's bed, high chair