Orchard Cottage, detached and weatherboarded, is situated on the outskirts of the town of Cranbrook with its restaurants, pubs, variety of shops and leisure centre in Kent. The property is ideal for exploring the attractions of the area with Sissinghurst and Leeds Castles close by and the station at Staplehurst five miles away giving access to London one hour away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 22 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room/living area, kitchen area, cloakroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD
- General: Gas central heating, woodburner
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden, patio area, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Off road parking adjacent to cottage
Shop: 100 yards Pub: 1 mile Coast: 21.6 miles
Garden: The compact south-facing garden has a patio area with garden furniture and barbecue and is totally enclosed.
Parking: Off road parking adjacent to the cottage.
Heating: Gas central heating and woodburning stove.
Strand: 30 km
Lufthavn: 74 km
Butikker: 0.1 km
Restauranter: 1.5 km
Vand: 30 km
Tog: 13 km
Faciliteter - indendørs
0 Etage nr.
✓ Børne højstol
Ground floor: (open kitchen(oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer), Living/diningroom(TV, stove(wood), DVD player), bathroom(bathtub with shower, washbasin, toilet), toilet(washbasin, washing machine))
On the 1st floor: (bedroom(double bed), bedroom(2x single bed))
heating(central), terrace, garden(fenced), BBQ, parking, children's bed, high chair