This holiday home is located in the village of Kunreuth (population 750) in Franconian Switzerland, surrounded by a picturesque landscape with a view of the Walberla. The apartment is comfortably furnished in a modern design. The newly installed terrace is a fun place to spend time, with its grilling area and fireplace. You are sure to enjoy a relaxing holiday here among the flowering fruit trees and rural ambience.
All the sights are no more than a 30-minute drive away. The region is a great destination for hiking, cycling and mountain biking. The Franconian Switzerland region is known for its numerous caves, caverns, castles and palaces. Enjoy some traditional specialities of Franconian cuisine or visit one of the many independent breweries and distilleries. Favourite daytrip destinations: Nuremberg (castle, historic district, Christmas market - 45 km), Bamberg (cathedral, historic district - 45 km), Pottenstein (Teufelshöhle cavern, toboggan run, Felsenbad swimming area - 33 km) or Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
- Visit to the caves in Pottenstein
- Summer toboggan run in Pottenstein
- Annafest Forchheim www.alladooch-annafest.de (July 24, 2015 t / m August 3, 2015)
- Tag der offenen Brennerei www.schnaps-brennerei.com October 18, 2015
- Nuremberg Christmas Market at +/- 40km www.christkindlesmarkt.de
- Visit to Rothenburg o d.. Tauber at +/- 90 km, in particular, in the winter
- Visit to Bamberg and drinking a Smoke Beer Brewery Schlenkerla in Bamberg
- Canoeing on the river Wiesent
Lufthavn: 50 km
Butikker: 0.5 km
Restauranter: 1 km
Faciliteter - indendørs
1 Etage nr.
✓ Børne højstol
On the 1st floor: (Living room(TV(satellite, dutch television channels, german television channels), radio, CD player), dining room, Kitchen(cooker(ceramic), coffee machine, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine), bedroom(double bed), bedroom(2x single bed), bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet), Landing)
camping cot, balcony, heating(central), terrace(private), garden furniture, BBQ, parking, trampoline, high chair