- 10 Sovepladser
- 5 Soveværelser
- 4 Badeværelser
A fully restored timbered house with the charm of yesterday and the facililities of today. An ideal combination for a cozy and comfortable holiday! Both floors have underfloor heating and all bedrooms have a modern bathroom. The spacious living room with equally spacious kitchen provide ample space to eat together. If weather is nice to enjoy the large windows open up or outside on the terrace to take place. The large private garden overlooking the chateau and its estate is a perfect place to enjoy the unprecedented peace. If you just fancy something different then enjoy the relaxing environment, you can go to the Parc Naturel (30min.). Here you can walk or cycle. The rolling hills of the Saosnois and the open fields around Sees and Alencon. The area also consists of impressive forests, such Écouves, Andaines, Perseigne, Sille and the Alps Mancelles. The castle is occupied by the owners of the holidayhouse. Visits are possible on request.
During the winter, the wood stove is ready for your arrival. Just crack a match and off you go.
Remember to bring your tennis stuff. A municipal court is at your disposal for free, about 400 meters from the \"Rembuché\".
You can also bring your fishing gear to tease the fish of the castle moat.
And several walks or bike rides are feasible in the immediate vicinity.
But \"the Rembuché\" will be above all your haven for a relaxing stay.
If you want something different, and enjoy a moment of relaxation and tourism, you can:
- Go to the Natural Park (30 minutes). You can walk and cycle, discover the hills of Saosnois and the fields around Sées and Alençon. The region also includes impressive forests: Belém, Écouves, Andaines, Perseigne, Sillé and the Alpes Mancelles.
- Le Mans, 30 km. Le Mans is known for the famous 24-hour race, and you can visit the car museum, but also others like the Queen Bérengère Museum or the Tessée Museum. You will admire the excellent restoration of Old Mans, where many filmmakers come to shoot some scenes. The Old Mans is bordered by the Gallo-Roman wall, which dates from the 3rd century and by the Saint Julien cathedral built from the 6th to the 14th century.
- Alençon, 35 km. The Museum of Fine Arts and Lace and the old town will charm you for a day.
- The Dungeon of Ballon, 10 km. Former fortress at the gates of Maine, the Dungeon of Ballon has been defending on a rocky outcrop facing Normandy for more than 1000 years. Listed as a Historic Monument, it is surrounded by medieval or Renaissance-inspired gardens with collections of botanical fruit trees, ancient roses, clematis, peonies and viburnums.
- The priory of Mayanne, 10 km. The former Priory of Mayanne (XI - XV centuries), classified as a Historic Monument, is a private property located in Dangeul in the heart of the ancient country of Saosnois, in Sarthe.
- The Priory of Vivoin, 20 km. The first church, now a parish church, is dedicated to Saint Hippolyte, and is listed as a Historic Monument since 1840, while the priory is listed as a Historic Monument since 1927.
- Other tourist destinations will be proposed by the owner.
Faciliteter - indendørs
Faciliteter - køkken
Faciliteter - udendørs
Priser per uge
Pris fra Kr. 6189 Kr. 7668